Raksha Bandhan SMS For Sister

On this Raksha Bandhan you'll definitely need some Rakhi SMS for your sister to wish her. So, here are some sms for you to send to  your sister...
Raksha Bandhan SMS For Sister

Hello didi aap bahut ache ho
pata hai kyun?
Kyunki
Mein aapka bhai hu ;-)
Happy Raksha Bandhan Sister
`
As we grew up, my sisters acted like they didn't care, But I always knew they looked out for me and were there.
`
Rakhi is special occassion that reminds me of my sister and the lovely time we have spent together.
Happy Raksha Bandhan
`
Rakhi is a small thread dat has traveled a long way.
4m pulling each other legs,
2 growing into best of frnds.
Bt 2day it is paused...
May this small thread bind us 4ever
`
Thank you for always showering your unconditional love on me..
Happy Raksha Bandhan Sis

No comments:

Post a Comment